There are many ways to join our team, get involved, sponsor us, or work with us in any capacity you see fit:
Google Summer of Code
To work with us through Google Summer of Code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- your CV
- answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working on this with us?
- What other commitments do you have besides working with us on this, and how can we support you in meeting those commitments during the program?
- How have you stayed organized and communicated during other projects such as this? What should collaborators know about your preferred working or communication styles and tools?
- which open source projects you are interested in working on, for example from this list: https://onefact.org/project-ideas
- a set of milestones you believe are feasible to complete during the program, and what the resources and support you would need to complete the milestones
Getting feedback on your submission: you can email us at email@example.com with your draft and we can help you understand if it is feasible. Alternatively, you can also join our chat room: https://onefact.zulipchat.com and ask for help completing your proposal there. Asking for help is encouraged, and the best applicants usually decide to ask for help!